How do I get a copy of my plat?
If your home was purchased after approximately 1980, check your settlement package for a "house location survey" or contact your mortgage company to obtain a copy. The Land Records at the Frederick County Courthouse contains all deeds, homeowner's association covenants and property plats. Contact the Frederick County Land Records at 301-600-1980.
Property ownership, tax assessment and tax identification numbers are available on the State of Maryland Website

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a Public Works Agreement?
2. How do I get a copy of my plat?
3. Do I need a Grading / Public Improvements Permit?
4. How do I obtain a map of The City of Frederick?