- First Monday of each month, as needed
- Richard Stup, December 6, 2014 - December 5, 2017
- Norman Covert, July 21, 2015 - July 20, 2018
- Jerry Jones, III, October 4, 2016 - October 3, 2019
- Phil Bowers, September 15, 2017 - September 14, 2020
- Neil Fay, March 20, 2015 - March 19, 2018
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
| View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Forms & Information
- The City of Frederick Ethics Ordinance
- Rules of Procedure
- Request for Advisory Opinion Form
- Complaint Form
- Lobbying Registration Form
- Lobbying Report Form
The role of the Ethics Commission is to devise, receive and maintain all forms generated by the ethics law, which is set forth in the City Code. Commission members serve three year terms, and provide opinions to persons subject to the ethics law and make determinations as to complaints alleging violations of the ethics law. Members of this commission are also responsible for conducting public information programs regarding the purposes of the ethics law, as well as to review all bids on any city contract submitted by any city official or employee, or by any business in which either is interested. For more information about the Ethics Commission, please call (301) 600-2575.