Group Health Coaching
"Challenge You" with Kim Burdette
Ages: 18 and up
Location:Wm. Talley Rec Center
Registration:Wm. Talley Rec Center
Instructor:Kim Burdette (Advanced Degree in Health Promotion, Certified Personal Trainer, Health Coach)
Fee:$30 city / $36 Non City (based on 6 session purchase)
Must schedule orientation prior to registration, please contact Kim Burdette with questions or to schedule an orientation.
Day and Times
Tues: 10:15 - 11:30am (45 minute group / 30 minute express workout)
Thurs: 5:30 - 6:30pm (30 minute express workout / 30 minute group workout)
Sat: 9:30 - 11:00am (30 minute group / 60 minute circuit training workout)
*ALternating Thursday / Saturday schedules, subject to change, based on instructor availability, and participation status. Contact instructor for updated information.
Weight Control, Nurtrition Education, Stress Management and Fitness Classes all rolled into one!
Finding it difficult to navigate this confusing environment full of contradictory nutrition, and wellness advice? If your answer is yes, consider joining the "Challenge You" program. I would love to have the opportunity to provide ongoing support, and guidance, as you progress towards achieving your health and wellness goals.
AS a participant of the "Challenge You" Program, you will....
- set weekly goals the will motivate
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand the importance of a regular exercise routine
- increase your energy levels through effective behavior change
- work on understanding the roll stress plays, and how to better manage it
- emphasize the positive, and not get stuck on the negative
- learn about the important role nutrition plays in the achievement of optimal health
- focus weekly on the 10 core bahaviors to weight management success
- build the confidence need for ultimate wellness
Your program includes...
- a weekly group support meeting
- e-mail support between sessions
- an opportunity to take part in a weekly exercise class
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you desire
- supplemental material that will increase your health and wellness knowledge
- access to my online resources
- my personal commitment to your health and success